Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Financial Aid for US Veterans and Family

You may be eligible to receive VA veteran’s educational assistance while enrolled in an approved Fielding doctoral program, master’s program or certificate non-degree program.

Military Leave Policy

Enrolled students in any academic program are eligible for military leave regardless of academic standing. Military leave requests may cover the entire time the student is serving on active duty and up to one year after the conclusion of such service. For details, refer to Fielding’s Military Leave Policy.

Workforce Transfer Credit

Some programs will consider awarding transfer credit for graduate-level training evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE) National Guide to College Credit for Workforce Training program. Refer to Fielding’s Transfer and Articulation Handbook at our how-to page on transferring credit.