Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

With a diverse student demographic of more than 120 students residing in 30 countries including the United States, Fielding Graduate University is a global institution. We emphasize the importance of global learning and wide-ranging experiences in our campus culture and our vision, values, mission and goals. We’re open to broad ideas, diverse cultures and international perspectives. Explore the diversity of Fielding’s student body by visiting Fielding at a Glance.

Fielding Graduate University is committed to fostering an international campus, and we welcome you to apply!

Degree from Outside the United States

You will need to have your degree transcript evaluated if it is from an institution located outside of the United States in order to establish equivalency with a regionally accredited US degree.

If you are requesting transfer credit or if you are applying to any program within the School of Psychology, you must request a detailed course by course evaluation, including grade point average (GPA) and course level. If you are are applying to a program within the School of Leadership Studies and not requesting transfer credit, you may request the general/basic degree evaluation.

We accept evaluations from the following services:

The evaluation can take three weeks or more, and application processes and costs vary between transcript evaluation service agencies. Some agencies have an option to expedite evaluations for an additional fee. You need to provide an original transcript to the evaluation service according to their process, and request that they send the evaluation directly to Fielding.  You do not need to send your original transcript to Fielding.

Scholarships & Loans for International Students

Most of Fielding's scholarships are open to students from anywhere in the world, and we work closely with international students who have external funding through loans, sponsorship, scholarships, or other sources.

More Info

Student Visas

Fielding is approved to support F-1 student visas, which allow students to live in the US while attending Fielding. For most of our programs you do not need to move to the US for study. Online only programs and half-time programs are not eligible for F-1 student visas. The Registrar’s Office will work with eligible students who are interested in pursuing a student visa.